Sweden requires that animals from Brazil when they came to Sweden should remain in strict quarantine for 120 days or 4 months. Furthermore, the procedures listed on this page before you go, are needed. This is only a summary of all the documentation that must be prepared and tests that need to be made.
Before traveling, you must:
- – Microchip identification of European standard.
- – Portfolio updated vaccination (especially rabies).
- – Test antibody titer against rabies.
- – Quarantine of 90 days within Brazil – the animal can only travel from the 90th day, counting from the date of blood collection to take anger.
- – The animal should be treated preventively against echinococcus and ticks sp.
- – Veterinary certificate attesting that the animal is fit to travel and that has been treated against parasites mentioned above.
- – International Animal Health Certificate (CZI), issued by the Brazilian Ministry of Agriculture.